Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Critical Spinoff of "I Want a Wife"

I will agree with the author that life isn't always fair to women, but there is another side to that. Men (usually) have it easier, but there are husbands that do the same thing that Brady describes a wife doing. There are even (gasp) single fathers who do it all and never complain. Honestly, this story irritated me to no end. Yes, there are some men that expect their wife or wives to do all of this, but that wife decided to marry him. And if she didn't know what he was like before she married him, then perhaps she should have waited more than a month to marry him. Maybe Brady should get a divorce and marry a man that has low self esteem and will cater to her hand and foot, let her cheat on him, and take care of her children while she does it.

1 comment:

Nataloo said...

There really are single fathers all over that do that kind of thing. I could never imagine waiting on someone hand and foot like that. To do that is to be a slave.