Thursday, October 23, 2008
SEX, LIES, AND CONVERSATION
Although I have never been married, I do know what being in a committed relationship is like and having the feeling that my S.O.S doesn't listen to a word I say. It's like talking to a dog you know it's there it hears everything you say but it just doesn't respond. It's not that it can't bark, it just doesn't. *Maybe like a dog men sometimes just don't have a CLUE or maybe they just don't know when to bark* LOL. I do agree that men and women (boys and girls) have diferent ways of communicating and that's all well and good. I just don't understand and maybe someone can answer this question: Why is it that men amd women have the most difficult time communicating (talking) with each other but when it's time to be intimate they are on one-acord? I have had many conversations with the opposite sex and they feel that women sometimes talk too much. I CONCUR. We often do talk too much and a man can't get in a word edge wise. I just hope that one day when I married I remember that yes a man wants to communicate with his wife just not during a movie, football, basketball, or baseball game. Oh yeah and when they are playing the play station!! Anyway, I hope I mad atleast a little bit of since. See you guys in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I have had my own significant other complain that I wasn't listening while playing video games, haha. I have many opposite sex friends, so I think that I'm used to that conversation style. I also know what it's like to be in a group of girls though with a boy not being able to get a word in. I liked the part about men being able to bark, but not doing it!
Post a Comment