Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why I Want A Wife

"My God" is absolutly right. This man wants a wife alright, a Stepherd Wife. This guy sounds just like the men from that movie. It's fine to want or even require specific characteristics in a mate, hell there are people in the world that take care of their mate and children just like the friend wants no questions asked. It's TOTALLY different when the person with all the demands is bringing nothing at all to the table. Going to school is a wonderful thing, hell I'm in school but when a person does nothing to hell the one they are with out they need to be put in check!!!
Brady's friend needs to take the Stepherd Wife movie literally and build a woman because that's the only way he's going get all those qualities in a woman and he's not bringing anything of substance to the table.
I don't know what else to say on this subject!!!

1 comment:

Nataloo said...

If that is the ideal woman, then I'm in serious trouble too! It's true that if someone can't bring anything to the table other than demands, they are not worth it at all.